Bioono EPI-I Immuno Super Peptide - 90 Veg Capsules
This product is recommended for use in the following conditions:
Substances contained in EPI-I are produced fundamentally in the maximum of the available natural biological form for the most effective absorption into the human organism. These substances may enhance your own immunity in a natural way and may work naturally to reduce the toxic burden on the body and may also be able to eliminate them.
- Acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of various etiologies
- Pre- and postoperative periods for various surgical interventions
- Systemic connective tissue diseases
- Autoimmune diseases of various etiologies
- Condition after extreme stress
- Accelerating the recovery of immune system functions after infectious diseases
- Impact on the body of various extreme factors
- Elderly people to maintain the function of the endocrine system and improve overall vitality
- For all categories of the population in the autumn-winter and spring periods of the year
The Immune System
The immune system performs multiple functions to protect the body from infection. These include:
- Detecting and neutralising harmful substances
- Fighting changes in the body that pose a risk of causing disease
- Defending you against potentially dangerous virus and bacteria
- Protects you from fungi and toxins
- The thymus, or thymus gland, is a small organ located in the upper chest, just behind the sternum. The thymus is an important organ for immunity; maturation and immunological “learning” of some cells of the immune system take place in it.
- The cells that mature in the thymus are called T-lymphocytes and are divided into several groups: T-killers (which destroy foreign viruses, bacteria and damaged cells of their own body),
- T-helpers, which enhance the immune response, and T -suppressors, which restrain immune activity, preventing the immune system from attacking its own body.
- T-lymphocytes matured in the thymus consistently enter such lymphoid organs as the spleen, lymph nodes or tonsils, where they “wait for a meeting” with foreign agents.
- The full-fledged work of the thymus provides our body with protection, and various violations in its work leading to a weakening of the immune system.
What else is the thymus responsible for?
It has been experimentally proven that the following processes depend on the thymus gland:
- Correction of immunodeficiency conditions associated with age or long-term illnesses;
- Maintaining the work of the pituitary gland and hypothalamus - the main regulators of the endocrine system;
- Normal functioning of the thyroid gland;
- increased resistance to stress;
- Reducing feelings of anxiety and improving behavioral responses.
Importance of Proteins:
One of the factors contributing to the damage of any cell, including those of the metabolism responsible for fighting viruses and other intruders in the body, is a decrease in the saturation of the cell with a protein that enters all cellular structures. With a protein deficiency, the cell loses its shape, its functions are impaired. This leads to further pathological changes in the entire system.
Proteins are macronutrients that every cell and tissues are made from. Proteins are made from amino acids. Amino acids are connected together with peptide links —СО—NH—
Proteins are also required for hepatocytes to recover and to protect them from damage. Proteins control the processes of intercellular interaction and determine the ability of the cells to heal and regenerate. All tissues contain certain types of proteins. This was established thanks to the discovery made in 1999 by Günter Blobel, who received the Nobel Prize for his scientific work. The scientist found that the protein molecule is self-regulating.
The regulations of proteins and the way they will combine, act and work together is controlled by the peptides.
Peptides are molecules that are built from amino acids, that act as protein links and regulating messengers controlling and directing most of the functions of cells, tissues and organs.
The lack of peptides (with age or pathology) accelerates tissue wear, aging processes and leads to the development of diseases.
How does Bioono EPI-I Immuno Peptide work?
Bioono EPI-I Immuno Peptide is made up of natural components derived from plants that have been specially arranged together to create a complex of multiple active ingredients including the microregulators, peptides, proteins and nucleoproteins with a selective effect on the cells of the immune system. This complex contributes to the accelerated restoration and normalization of the functions of the thymus gland itself as well as the body’s immune system as a whole.
Complex of polypeptides and nucleic acids with Super Peptides target organ cell.
Targeted organ cell
Targeted organ cell
Due to the mechanism of transcytosis, the incoming protein in an unchanged form is in the target cell, in this case, the target is thymus cells. Once the active bio-complex reaches the cells it saturates them with an optimal protein "diet", allowing them to recover faster and normalize the performance of their functions - the creation of cells that protect the immune system.
Clinical trials of Bioono EPI-I Immuno Peptide were carried out in 124 patients exposed to long-term exposure to low doses of ionizing radiation (including cancer patients after radiation and chemotherapy), and trauma patients with postoperative purulent-septic complications. That is, in patients with proven weakening of the immune system.
During the tests of Bioono EPI-I Immuno Peptide, it was found that its course intake contributes to a noticeable improvement in the general condition and, above all, to a decrease in the severity of asthenic syndrome, characteristic of secondary immunodeficiency. In patients with purulent complications after surgical interventions, a significant increase in enzyme activity was found, which indicates the activation of tissue metabolism processes.
In patients with the consequences of radiation and chemotherapy while taking Bioono EPI-I Immuno Peptide, there was an accelerated normalization of immunological parameters of peripheral blood, an improvement in general well-being and a decrease in the incidence of infectious complications.
Dosage and Administration:
Children under 14: Take 1 capsule twice a day 30 minutes before meals.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily 30 minutes before meals.
Minimal course duration: 3 months
|Serving Size: 1
Servings Per Container: 90 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||500 mg||†|
|Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper)|
|Hydrolysates Peptides from Egg Albumin & Shell|
|Peptide Bonded Glutamine|
|† Daily Value Not Established
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.