Promotes the normalization of the function of the respiratory system, the nervous balance of the respiratory system, detoxification and the removal of toxic products from the lungs, including toxic smoker syndrome. Regulator of the state of lung tissue cells and normalization of the activity of the pharynx and respiratory tract.
- Repairs damaged lung tissues due to smoking or after a viral or bacterial load (including covid )
- Helps improve oxygen uptake.
- Natural antioxidant.
- Lung tissue regenerator and bioregulator of post-infection reactions
- Chronic respiratory failure
- Chronic cardiopulmonary failure
- After pneumonia
- Consequences of prolonged mechanical ventilation
- Respiratory distress syndrome
- Pulmonary tuberculosis in remission
- Chest injury
- Burns of the upper respiratory tract
- Consequences of toxic lung damage, including carbon monoxide poisoning
- Intensive sports
- To maintain the function of the respiratory system in elderly and senile people
- Dandelion - 125 mg,
- Horsetail - 115 mg
- Plantain lanceolate - 65 mg,
- Bedstraw - 50 mg,
- Thyme - 25 mg,
- Creeping tenacious - 10 mg,
- Mullein large-flowered - 15 mg,
- Oblepiha - 40 mg,
- Rosehip - 35 mg,
- Oyster mushroom - 10 mg,
- Diatomite (BAC-x) 10mg
- Lung tissue peptides
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE : 1 capsules 3 times a day, drink thoroughly.
PACKAGE CONTENTS : 45 g in 90 capsules (1 capsule contains 500 mg of mixture)
CAUTION: Do not exceed the stated dosage. Not intended for pregnant and lactating children. This food supplement is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet.
STORAGE : Store out of reach of children, in a dry and dark environment at temperatures from 5 to 30˚C.
Manufacturer: INOMED Ltd., Prague - Czech Republic (Made in EU).