Bioono EPI-D Metabolism Super Peptide - 90 Veg Capsules
Peptide Bioregulator for regulation and normalization of Metabolism*
Regulation and Support of Enzyme Motility*
Support of the Musculoskeletal System*
This product is intended for various metabolism-related disorders such as:
- General regulation of carbohydrate, fat, protein and mineral metabolism
- Regulation and support of enzyme motility, which improves health in chronic pancreatitis, subtotal pancreatectomy, pancreatic fistulas, cystic fibrosis, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, duodenal ulcer, duodenitis, dysbiosis in the small intestine;
- With a constant calorie deficit in nutritional disorders;
- Assistance in the removal of toxins with most of the digestive problems including IBS
- Conditions after vagotomy and drainage operations;
- Decrease of the enzyme productions
- Dysfunctions of the intestinal cells - enterocytes (with such conditions like :Crohn's disease, celiac enteropathy, sarcoidosis, radiation damage, ischemic and other types of enteritis);
- Assistance with incontinence
- It is strongly recommended to use after treatment with cholestyramine, resection of the stomach, gastrectomy;
- It is recommended as a support treatment in diabetes mellitus, giardiasis, hyperthyroidism, hypogammaglobulinemia, amyloidosis, AIDS, as well as for deterioration of hair and nails and presence of the skin rashes.
- Strongly recommended to use with most of the detox programs.
Also helps with the regulation and support of Enzyme Motility and helps to support the Musculoskeletal System.
Normalizes and regulates the metabolism in the cell and in the extracellular space.
When used as part of a weight loss program, it helps regulate fat metabolism and helps control body weight.
Why is the metabolism Important?
Your metabolism is what constantly provides your body with the energy necessary for essential body functions. Our metabolism is also responsible for:
- Converting food and nutrients to be used for the creation of proteins, lipids, nucleic acids and more.
- Elimination of nitrogenous waste
- The creation of enzymes.
- Providing the body with nitrogen for DNA and RNA
- Aerobic respiration
Up to a third of U.S. adults have metabolic syndrome which is a term that refers to a cluster of conditions which increase the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes and strokes. It is closely linked to obesity and inactivity as they can raise blood pressure, LDL cholesterol and blood triglycerides. It is also related to insulin resistance.
Importance of Proteins
Without proteins, cardiomyocytes cannot contract, they become "stretched", and unable to fully perform their functions. In order for cardiomyocytes to recover and be protected from damage, proteins are first of all needed.
Proteins are macronutrients that every cell and tissues are made from. Proteins are made from amino acids. Amino acids are connected together with peptide links —СО—NH—
Proteins are also required for cardiomyocytes to recover from and be protected from damage. Proteins control the processes of intercellular interaction and determine the ability of the cells to heal and regenerate. All tissues contain certain types of proteins. This was established thanks to the discovery made in 1999 by Günter Blobel, who received the Nobel Prize for his scientific work. The scientist found that the protein molecule is self-regulating.
The regulations of proteins and the way they will combine, act and work together is controlled by the peptides.
Peptides are molecules that are built from amino acids, that act as protein links and regulating messengers controlling and directing most of the functions of cells, tissues and organs.
The lack of peptides (with age or pathology) accelerates tissue wear, aging processes and leads to the development of diseases.
How does Bioono EPI-D peptide work?
Epi-D is made up of natural components derived from plants that have been specially arranged together to create a complex of multiple active ingredients including the microregulators, peptides, proteins and nucleoproteins with a selective effect on the specific cell receptors responsible for various types of metabolism. Such regulation works on the KEY- LOCK principle. The EPI-D bio-regulative complex has the ability to help to reset the metabolism regulative links which eventually slowly start a positive metabolism regulative domino effect. Such a process helps to normalize the functions of the entire organism.
Complex of polypeptides and nucleic acids with Super Peptides target organ cell.
Targeted organ cell
Targeted organ cell
Due to the mechanism of transcytosis, the incoming protein in an unchanged form is in the target cell, in this case, the target is metabolism regulating KEY-LOCK synapses. Once active the bio-complex reaches such cells and activates the peptide regulation process it will reset functional performance and will start regeneration and recovery of such cells through saturating them with an optimal protein "diet", allowing the cells to recover faster and normalize their functions.
While the clinical trials of Bioono EPI-D will start in the nearest future, the preliminary reports from hundreds of happy clients tell us that EPI-D is a great assistant with most of the treatment programs.
Dosage and Administration:
Children under 14: Take 1 capsule twice a day 30 minutes before meals.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily 30 minutes before meals.
Minimal course duration: 3 months
**Cardio Vasculin can cause temporary aggravation of the symptoms, in that case reduce dosage to one capsule a day for two weeks and gradually increase to the recommended dosage**
|Serving Size: 1
Servings Per Container: 90 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||500 mg||†|
|Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper)|
|Peptides Derived From Coolagen|
|† Daily Value Not Established
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.