Symbiotic Bioono with Fu Ling 600mg 60 Tablets
Symbiotic with Fu Ling is a Next Generation Probiotic product with extremely high bioavailability and enhanced probiotic power which consists of Symbiotic complex and fermented extract of Fu-Ling mushrooms.
“Symbioticwith Fu-Ling” is "kidney and blood" fungus. Its area of "responsibility" is the excretory system (as well as fluid exchange in general) and the circulatory system (protection of blood cells and restoration of normal blood rheology).
When to use?
To assist in treatment of Illnesses of the urogenital system and kidneys.
To fight against viral or bacterial infections and to reduce inflammation.
To improve reduced immunity.
To improve blood rheology.
In prevention and treatment of cancer.
To help with digestive problems, dysbiosis, diarrhea, peristalsis disorders.
To assist in treatment of Gonorrhea.
To reduce swelling and circles under the eyes.
To assist in treatment of diseases of the nervous system.
To help with rehabilitation after Stroke.
To help with chronic fatigue syndrome, fainting and frequent dizziness
Fu-Ling mushroom (Poria cocos) is a type of fungus that has been used for medicinal purposes in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. It is considered to have a number of potential health benefits, including:
- Anxiety and stress relief: Fu-Ling mushroom has been used to reduce symptoms of anxiety and stress, as well as to improve sleep quality.
- Immune system support: Some studies suggest that Fu-Ling mushroom may have immune-boosting properties and may be effective in increasing the body's resistance to infections.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Fu-Ling mushroom has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which may be useful in treating conditions such as arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
- Cardiovascular health: Some studies suggest that Fu-Ling mushroom may have a positive effect on cardiovascular health, potentially helping to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Improved liver function: Fu-Ling mushroom has been traditionally used to improve liver function and may be effective in treating liver diseases such as hepatitis and cirrhosis.
It's important to note that while these potential health benefits have been reported in traditional Chinese medicine and some preliminary studies, more research is needed to fully understand the medicinal properties of Fu-Ling mushroom and to establish its effectiveness and safety for these uses. If you're considering using Fu-Ling mushroom for medicinal purposes, it's important to speak with your healthcare provider first to determine if it's appropriate for you.
Symbiotic Fermentation Complex
Symbiotic fermentation complex is a unique “living" product, consisting of about forty strains of beneficial microorganisms: lacto-, bifido-, vinegar-, propionic acid bacteria, lactostreptococci and so on, which are in a state of antibiosis. This symbiotic mix contributes to the effective restoration of the natural balance of microorganisms in the gastrointestinal tract, effectively combats dysbiosis, eliminates the processes of putrefaction and fermentation in the intestines and inhibits the growth and reproduction of pathogenic microbes, eliminates dysfunction, and improves digestion, contributes to a more complete absorption of nutrients from food and itself synthesizes the active substances necessary for normal life. Useful microflora also has a positive effect on the immune system, has cholesterol-lowering effects and may removes toxins from the body.
The Starter Culture of Symbiotic Complex includes:
- 1. Bifidobacterium Longum subsp. Longum 58B
- 2. Bifidobacterium Bifidum 12
- 3. Lactobacillus acidophilus IK
- 4. Lactobacillus acidophilus 100-ASH
- 5. Propionibacterium freudenreichii RYS-4-irf
- 6. Streptococcus termophilus 1-5 sh-24-c
- 7. Lactococcus lactis subsp. 748
- 8. Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus 19
- 9. Lactobacillus acidophilus H-5
- 10. Streptococcus thermophilus KBD-1;
- 11. Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii);
- 12. Propionibacterium acidipropionici;
- 13. Bifidobacterium longum subsp.longum DSM 20219;ATCC 15707;
- 14. Acetobacter lovaniensis.
All Symbiotic Intelligence products contain up to 90 species of microbial bodies (pro-, pre-, meta-biotics), as well as bio-elements (a very important part for maintaining the function of bacteria).
Dosage form: a jar of 60 tablets (600mg)
Take 1-2 tablets In the morning and before going to bed, or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Tablets should be dissolved in the mouth to achieve the best results.
Do not use if inner seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or nursing women, individuals taking medication(s) or persons who have a health condition should consult their physician before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.